COVID 19 Update (09 Dec 2020)
As many of you likely tuned in as well yesterday, you will know that Alberta has been put in another lockdown in order to try and manage the surging COVID 19 cases in our province.
This WILL NOT effect The Audiology Clinic Edmonton in terms of operation.
THINGS TO NOTE:
- We will remain OPEN, by appointment only
- Masks must be worn at ALL TIMES when in the clinic (no exceptions)
- Only ONE PERSON may attend each appointment unless there is a language barrier OR if there is an underage child.
- Curbside appointment are ENCOURAGED
- Early or late entrance may not be permitted. If you are early, you may give us a call from your vehicle and we will try our best to accommodate you as quickly as possible.
- Curbside appointment are ENCOURAGED when possible
- Public washrooms remain CLOSED
If you are feeling unwell, please call us and change your appointment for when you are feeling better.
We know this is a difficult time for all. You and your family's safety is our top priority, therefore we must standby all restrictions.