top of page

Who Can I Turn To For Help With My Hearing Loss ?

If you or a family member has a hearing loss it is vital to contact the right qualified health professional. Here at the Audiology Clinic Edmonton we have a registered Audiologist who can help with identifying and treating certain hearing loss.

To book an appointment Please call 780-244-4327!


Featured Posts

Recent Posts

bottom of page